Athens - Thessaloniki 10, 11 and 12 May.
We stayed in Athens long enough for Steve to get his Greek tattoo. Just cruised around checking our more cool ruins and trying to find good Greek food. There were 10-11 people staying at Giannis place so it was a mad house! There were Americans, Swiss people and Albanians. We got the bed luckily because I spend a day bedridden and run down, and I seem to have very bad hay fever in Greece, even Steve has been getting it a bit.
I spent $15 calling Nige for his birthday and the bastard doesn't even remember! Must have been a good birthday then ;)
We booked a train and headed to Thessaloniki in Northern Greece where we lined up a couch surf with a guy called Alex. He is in love with techno, so we had plenty in common with him. It was good to meet him because I at least still got a Greek techno experience even if it wasn't exactly what I had in mind :P
Didn't get up to much with Alex that night as it was a Tuesday night.
Ruth
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment